Sunday 2 May 2010

Bad Cinema (COMMENT ON ANOTHER POST)

Commenting on Kids - Bad Cinema Indeed by Phillippa Hawker on 21st April 2010

I for one could not get my head round the film and had to leave half way through. I know some would argue that its a good way to highlight unprotected sex etc etc but I really don't need to see it. Things like what was shown in the film do happen but I don't think me seeing it so graphically in a movie with kids will make me a better and wiser person. It just shocked me and I now have images in my head which I wish I can get rid of.

Like you said I think the fact it was kids who were drinking, having sex, beating people - violent which was the most disturbing but even adults doing such think on tv is just as bad. It doesn't help anyone but make money for big movie moguls. The controversy only adds to it.

1 comment:

  1. It makes a good companion piece to his overlooked masterpiece Numero deux from a few years earlier.
    hd film izle

    ReplyDelete